Ever need a quick go-to lunch, or maybe a quick go-to dinner that doesn’t require three hours spent in the kitchen?… Well you have come to the right place! As much as I love quality time with my pots and pans, it is nice to get out every once and again, and make a quick but nutritious meal!
Growing up, wraps were not a common item on our lunch or dinner menu, but I was always intrigued by them! Not quite a burrito, but no a sandwich. The closest thing I came to experiencing one of these baby’s was at a friends Birthday party, where pin wheels from Costco were one of the appetizers. (C’mon, you remember them too!)
Any who, I typically bring my lunch to work and got tired of the everyday sandwich or left-overs from dinner the night before. I decided to take a few of my all time favorite ingredients and combine them together to make this delish, chicken, goat cheese, sun-dried tomato and zucchini wrap. Prepare your taste buds, because work week lunches just turned into a party!
~Chicken, Goat Cheese, Sun-dried Tomato and Zucchini Wrap ~
Makes 2 Wraps
- 2 whole wheat wraps (you can cheat and use tortillas, just warm them before hand, and no they don’t have to be wheat) —> I like buying mine at Trader Joe’s.
- 4 tablespoons of herb goat cheese
- 1 cup of cooked, and diced/shredded chicken
- 1 small zucchini sliced into very small strips (aka: a Julienne cut)
- 4 tablespoons of sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- A little salt and pepper